CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 09, 2008

SORRY.....Great News (but a little late)

For those of you who don't know, Steph and I (mainly Steph) are 14 1/2 weeks pregnant. Things are going great!! I say that b/c every morning Steph says hello to the beautiful world by throwing up on it. It really stinks for her, but it lets us know that the baby is developing just as it should. In two days we go for the 15th week checkup, and then the next appointment we should find out the sex.

As for names, we had no problem picking those out. It is a boy we are going with Jackson Taylor (not J.T. or Jack so don't work on ways to shorten it!) If it's a girl we are set of Taylor Alexis. Jackson is my grandpa's middle name and Taylor is Steph's great-grandparents last name. Alexis is just for fun.

If you are reading this and are a praying person, be sure to include Steph in your prayers to get to feeling better, and pray for a healthy little one!! I just hope it is not a boy to pay me back for all the hyperactivity that I once gave my parents, and now give Steph.

1 comments:

LindseyB said...

Well, congrats again! I will be praying for Steph, and you. Don't worry though - the morning sickness doesn't last forever!

Love the names, too!