CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good News This Time!

I guess I should update everyone on my experience at the doctor yesterday. I did my glucose test again and made it through the whole hour no problem! I didn't even get nauseous or light-headed. I really believe my bad experience last week was due to my major coughing fit (which I am over, by the way). Blake came by and sat with me for about 30 minutes to keep me company so the time would go by faster, and I made a couple phone calls while I was waiting as well. They did let me go sit outside since I was only there for labs. I sat in my car with the windows rolled down, which was less intimidating to me than the waiting room. The worst part of the whole day was when they were drawing my blood. The guy did not seem very "confident" when he was taking me back to the lab, so I was already nervous. He didn't get it on the first try (even after moving the needle around in my arm), so he had to try again! I was not feeling well on the second try and thought he was going to be picking me up off the floor, but I made it. (My arm is bruised pretty good today, though). Once we got through that, they ran my test, and I passed! No 3 hour test for me!! Needless to say, I was very relieved to have all of that behind me! Thank you to everyone who was praying me through yesterday! It was a good day!

0 comments: