CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Outpouring of Love!

I spent this past weekend in Nashville visiting some of my family and friends, and I was amazed at the nice things they did for me and Taylor! I spent a couple hours at Starbucks with my friend Vanessa and she surprised me with several goodies. She gave me a cute sleeping bag type thing for Taylor to sleep in, some great boxes for the nursery, burp cloths she made, and fleece blanket she embroidered, and a blanket she crotched! I was so amazed! Then Sunday, I spent the afternoon with my Granny and Mom and Dad. My Granny had several things for Taylor. There was a cute doll, a couple blankets, and shirt, and a quilt she is still working on. We also went shopping and she bought a beautiful dress and cute outfit for Taylor, and a really cute sweater for me! My Mom and Dad also sent me home with about 6 packs of diapers! I think Taylor will be "covered" for a little while. (Of course there are about 12 more packs of diapers waiting for me to bring back home to Cookeville!) All in all it was a wonderful weekend. Of course, it would have been just as wonderful to just spend time with everyone, but I do love all the gifts as well! It is so sweet for everyone to think of us during this time!! Here are some pictures below of a few things I brought home!Diapers in the changing table ready to go!
More diapers stored in the closet!
The cute boxes from Vanessa. They match perfectly!
Burp cloths.
The crotched blanket!

Love this dress!! I can't wait to see Taylor in it!
A cute winter outfit!!



0 comments: