CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Camping Trip

I'm trying to throw it right!

Blake looking determined!








The camper







Our campsite





Me, Blake, My Dad, and My Mom






My Dad and Blake






The squirrel trying to get in the cookies (he finally succeeded)






Tired from all the food





A few weeks ago we went camping with my Mom and Dad to Cedars of Lebanon. My parents recently bought a pop-up camper, so we were helping them break it in. We had a wonderful time of relaxing, talking, eating, bike riding, and disc golf playing. The first night was a little loud because a youth group was at the campsite across from us, and they stayed up most of the night laughing and singing. Their campsite ended up providing some entertainment when they left to go hiking. They left all their food out, and the squirrels decided to make a meal of it! We go some funny pictures of them rummaging! We can't wait to go camping again!

0 comments: