CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Tribute to the Easter Chicken!!!

Since tomorrow is my Dad's birthday, I thought I would post a little tribute to him.....
We finally got several rolls developed so I thought I would share our Easter tradition. Every year we have an Easter Egg Hunt for all my cousins and my Grandparents house. My Dad would help the kids find the eggs, and it evolved into the Easter Chicken. Now as he finds a egg that has been hidden, he stands over it clucking like he's a chicken laying an egg!! Its really humerous, but the kids love it! Every year they ask if the Easter Chicken is coming! Of course the adults sit back and laugh!! Here are some pictures from this year's egg hunt!


Hannah and Madison looking for an egg.


I caught him in mid "cluck".

On the run with Josh!

Found another one!!

I doubt many other families have an Easter Chicken visit them on Easter!! It is such a fun tradition. Even though he may look hilarious, I'm so proud to call the Easter Chicken my Dad!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post.